On January 15, 1915 the organizers of Boothwyn Fire Company No. 1 held their first meeting in an old blacksmith shop located on the northeast corner of Chichester Avenue and Meetinghouse Road previously owned by Frank Sharpless. Edwin Ervin presided and held this office from 1915 to 1921.
|No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||No. 4||No. 5||No. 6||No. 7||No. 8||No. 9||No. 10|
|Bill Caroselli||Blake Dorso||Chris Santiago||Dylan Byerley||Tresten Adams||Mike Robinson||Rob Powers||Sam Rudolph||Butch Minner||Bill Robinson|
1405 Meetinghouse Road
Boothwyn, PA 19061
Station: (610) 485-0269
Mail: webmast[email protected]